Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ultrasound - Originally Typed March 17/07

On Thursday I went for my second ultrasound, mainly because I wanted to get the maternal serum screening done (despite my doctor telling me that there wasn't much chance of a problem and that it was just going to cause me more worrying than it was worth), but also because I wanted to get a more accurate idea of how far along I really am. Everything went as well as can be expected, and this one dated me at 13 weeks and 1 day, which is 6 days further along than they originally thought. They're still not changing my due date, which is September 25th (I think), but I'm going to say that I'm due on the 19th, which means I'll probably have it at the beginning of September, considering I've gone early twice previously and I still think the dates are a little behind. We got a couple of pictures which are now displayed on the fridge until people come to visit, and when I asked Josey what they looked like he said "That was when you were growing Roanen". I think he's mildly suspicious though so I'm not going to talk about it anymore with him. When the ultrasound tech showed me the first really good profile picture I thought the features looked a lot more delicate than for the boys and kind of girly (wishful thinking? It's probably a pretty boy) but the head looked big like Josey's. We're still not going to find out the sex, though, despite Russ wanting to.

No comments: