Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mmmmmmmmmmeat.

Check out the piggie in my sidebar! There's a challenge going on over at League of Maternal Justice to try to eat vegetarian for 5 days. Now it's supposed to be from the 28th of January to the 1st of February, but since I found out too late and ate meat yesterday and took out meat for dinner tonight I'm going to start tomorrow instead. I'll go a full 5 days anyway, even though I have to post my summary by Sunday night. There are a bunch of cool prizes and I'm looking forward to finding some new recipes to keep in my file for my weekly vegetarian meal that I've resolved to have.
I'll try to post every day, but we'll see how that goes... Considering I haven't even blogged about the kids in almost 2 weeks I won't count on succeeding at that.

1 comment:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

5 days without meat.

Sounds hard.