Monday, November 24, 2008


This morning I'm going to be volunteering at Josey's school. So far he has critically looked me over, announcing that I look "nice", but could he please see what I look like without my glasses on? The contacts went in, but then he asked if I could put some makeup on because my face was red. I'm just waiting for him to sniff me and tell me to put on some deodorant.


(slightly) less cynical said...

Completely unrelated to your post: I obviously have never been to your blog, or haven't been since you put that picture as your header, but when I finally found the link to your blog and your sweet well-behaved children popped up I was all "Holy crap." and then couldn't stop laughing.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lindsay,
This is Lara's friend Amy. I wanted to say that I love your blog. Your header picture says it all!! I find your entries hilariously entertaining; I only wish there were more of them.

Karly said...

Hahaha! Kids are so rotten!