Wednesday, April 08, 2009

3 Months...

...pregnant.

Not.

It's been 3 months since I've blogged - and not because I haven't had anything to blog, but because I still feel like I can't rationalize blogging instead of studying. Or cooking/cleaning. Or bombarding my junior kindergartener with reading drills so he enters SK with a second grade reading level and a nervous tic. And just in case I wasn't busy enough already, Russ got laid off and decided to go back to school in the fall so I had to go get me a job and be his sugar momma.

I've missed many an opportunity to record cute kid stories that I have now forgotten and/or will surely forget soon, and I'm not looking forward to the inevitable task of summarizing the past quarter-year in a completely bulleted post. I'm trying to convince myself that this blog doesn't always have to be funny, that it's really just here for the purpose of remembering the boys in something other than a blur. I shouldn't care whether someone important happens to come across it and dismiss it as just another boring mom blog, right? So I'm going to try to start up again, for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! You'll still have to write some of the stuff you do remember right? Welcome back.

Some kind of Mom said...

Yours is not just another mom blog!! It's great to read stories about the kids and share in the misery of terrible twos (or whatever stage they are at, at the time ;) Keep writing, I'm reading!