Thursday, January 25, 2007

No Such Luck

Turns out Roanen's longer sleep stretches were a fluke that lasted about 5 days. He's now back to waking up every 1 1/2 to 3 hours and ending up in our bed in the very early AM. I'm completely sick of nursing him but he won't have anything to do with being comforted any other way. Once we're in the new house we're going to set up his toddler bed instead of the crib and I'll try to lie down with him and comfort him without nursing.
On another note, a while ago Josey was reading "Berenstein Bears New Baby" a lot and kept telling us he wanted a "girl baby" named Pear Coconut. Now all of a sudden he has decided that he wants a "brother baby" with "lots of black hair like Kiernan". Have I mentioned that I'm partial to bald babies? In fact, my first thought after giving birth to Roanen was not "Thank God it's over" or "Oh good he's healthy", it was "Thank God he doesn't have any hair". Yes, I am that shallow.

No comments: