Thursday, September 27, 2007

Baby Bobby

Now that I've got my mom's computer I can finally post some pictures...none that haven't been seen on Facebook, sorry.









Both the boys still call him "Baby Bobby" most of the time. I thought it would have worn off when everyone else was calling him Tristan, but apparently not. I think it's just easier for them to say...

The latest big discussion in the house is the possibility of sending Josey to preschool, preferably the Montessori. He's just so bored at home, which leads to really bad behaviour. He also loves playing with kids, but never gets to do it because we live so far out in the boonies (and I'm antisocial). I figure that if he even got a couple of days a week away from us to learn some social skills and independence he might be less annoying and demanding the days he is home. Of course this is all just talk right now, especially since the Montessori school costs a zillion dollars to enroll in. If it does happen, it'll probably be in January once things around here settle down a little.

No comments: