Tuesday, September 04, 2007

No, Not Yet

So apparently when you start telling people "Anytime now" a month before your "official" due date, people expect you to have the baby by the next time they see you. I don't think I was being premature with the statement considering the due date I was given was at least a week too late and I've gone early in both previous pregnancies, so don't roll your eyes at me ;) I was pretty sure that I was going to go into labour on Sunday night because I realized on Sunday morning that I felt really good, with not much hip and sacrum pain and without the feeling that I was carrying a bowling ball around in my pelvis. This was the way I felt the day before having Roanen that I assumed meant that the baby's head was engaged. Surprisingly enough Sunday night brought NOTHING and here I still am on Tuesday morning, still not feeling horrible, but still hugely pregnant. I've been faithfully taking my evening primrose oil and twice-daily doses of raspberry leaf tea, but I didn't REALLY expect that to instantly throw me into fits of contractions... It did last time, but really, I'm not complaining...

On a fun note, I got my maternity pictures yesterday and I LOVE them! There are a bunch of Josey and my belly that he is so gorgeous in. Seriously, I have the most beautiful child in the world. Check this out:



And this one:



And she took an unposed picture when my mom was reading to the boys:



I'll post some others of the belly when I have more time. I'm going to have a really hard time decided which ones to enlarge and frame. Ok, so I'm off to a doctor's appointment. My last one. Really.

1 comment:

Some kind of Mom said...

I'm so happy you love your shots! They are really beautiful, and so are your kids! ;)