Thursday, July 12, 2007

Crazy 3D Ultrasound Pics

I had my (hopefully) last ultrasound today to check the placenta, which evidently looked like it had an extra lobe last time. Turns out it was normal, as was everything else and I got an amazing 3D picture to bring home. Good old Renfrew Victoria Hospital has come out of the stone ages and we now have the technology! My mom immediately thought it looked just like a newborn Josey so here they are to compare:



I think there are definitely some similarities. I've always wanted a little girl version of Josey...not that I found out the sex, despite the lecture I got from my dad this morning about "Not taking advantage of technology". Anyway, it can't go wrong looking like Josey regardless of the sex :) Well, it can't go wrong looking like any of our beautiful immediate family. Hee hee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!

And oh my gosh, they really do look SO MUCH alike!!

I can't believe that is an ultrasound picture - it is amazingly clear!!

Jane, P&B Girls

TheButterfly2 said...

awesome ultrasound! That baby looks beautiful!

Lara said...

I see the resemblance too.
I still think you're having a boy - EVERYBODY has boys in my world ;)