- Wake at 11:14 (1 hr 45 minute sleep stretch - Russ had a shower and it woke him up)
- 13 minutes to get back to sleep, asleep at 11:27
- Wake at 1:56 (2 hr 29 minute sleep stretch)
- 13 minutes to get back to sleep, asleep at 2:09
- Wake at 3:43 (1 hr 34 minute sleep stretch)
- 8 minutes to get back to sleep, asleep at 3:51
- Wake at 6:50 for good, in a very happy mood (2 hr 59 minute sleep stretch)
He slept for a total of 9 hours and 19 minutes and was only awake a total of 46 minutes over the course of the night. I understand that this really doesn't look very good, but this is the child that has never gone a night at home without being nursed. I also heard him wake up a couple of times and put himself back to sleep, which he has never done before either. There finally seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel, although he adapts very well to things right away, then everything falls apart usually. I'm determined to not let him nurse through the night anymore, and I expect that he will be completely weaned within a week (boobs allowing). We'll see how he does tonight after getting his one year shots today (boo). I have hope again though!